Friday, January 1, 2010

31.12.2009--00:00:00--01.01.2010 ...

First of all I'd like to wish all my readers a very happy-prosperous-joyous-bright-colorful-terrorism free-crime free New Year! :)  (And I dream all of it comes true!)


A quick overview of events tht took place b4 31.12.2009, 00:00:00:


After a series of arguments with mom I was finally granted permission to leave home and headed for Karu's (Karthik) place. And discussed with other friends about the failure of previous day's plan about an outing and also the following day's flop! Btw, forgot to mention, from the moment i got into a bus from my place, my head started reeling and my stomach paining leaving me sickening and dizzying! The bus was moving slow in the traffic and i felt good at the idea of returning home and cuddling myself in the rugs on my bed. But fought the urge and as the bus picked momentum the ailments too started picking up momentum. After reaching my friend's place i was in semi conscious or perhaps a trance like stage and let myself loose on the bed. Made some fruitless plans like flying kites in the heavy, dry winter air with another friend and disturbed another friend, Pavan, in his movie and urged him to meet us up at Anirudh's place. As I had well anticipated, all the plans have been a series of successful flops! As my uneasiness started to spread the body i bade good bye to my friends and took a bus home and took a nap of 2hrs and started restructuring my blog(as paz had been complaining that my page took time to load) and switched on star movies and enjoyed National Treasure 2 and took another short nap before I went out with my family for an aimless travel in the city.


After a brief discussion in the 30 minute traffic jam from my place,Yousufguda to Jubilee Hills, it was vaguely decided tht we head for Shilparamam Handicrafts Exhibition. It was better than I had anticipated, semi boring mela with dreary pieces of art. But as I had picked up my curiosity for arts, since an indefinite 4-5 months, the mela had above average stuff to offer. A stroll for 2hrs in the mela in the cool air seemed to recharge me for...err...for...well there was no new year party that i were to attend. So the entire charge was dissipated as we headed indefinitely for Necklace road to find that it was closed and frustratingly turned to tank bund to find another disappointment awaiting us. Finally made way to home. And there was another irksome factor. All the neighbors in my floor have gone out to their respective parties or outings to spend there time(not their mistake to irritate me); but those who were in their houses didn't put a welcome sign. They had their doors closed shut and inside their closed doors they must have celebrated. No one in my floor and those below mine seemed to shoe any interest in welcoming the new year together. Thus, I retorted to my usual,went up to the terrace and spend around half an hour in the cold air thinking of some resolution. And it struck me that I had promised a friend of mine, a fitness freak, Anirudh, that I would take up serious exercising everyday and would perhaps make it my, err...whatever one calls a new year resolution!I chuckled to myself and slowly took my cell phone out fully knowing well what was in stock for the coming hour!

1 comment:

  1. well,the days plan was not right from the start,itself,i.e.,from 30th,I seriously didn't expect,that your "plan" would work,out,but this was not the reason I turned down the "plan"...lol...:P

    ReplyDelete