Friday, January 1, 2010

00:00:01 And a happy new year 2010

.....contd from my previous post.....


As I took out my cell phone(Nokia 6303) anticipating a flood of SMS's and calls, the first had already arrived and was awaiting my response. Thus the warm,affectionate,joyful,happy cries of "Wish u a very happy new year", "a very happy n prosperous new year","happy new year bro"...and on and on the SMS's continued to pour over and while I was attending to one call another one was in the waiting list. Thus in the next 2 hours, I was occupied with the busy job accompanied with a heavy duty of receiving their affectionate wishes with, "Oh! thank u n wish u the same!"..and etc.And was also imposed with the silent pressure of replying to those damned forwards and darn those mobile networks charging 1 rupee for every msg sent, against the usual 2ps or any offer!


My apartments seemed to be deserted but top floor witnessed a lot of buzzing activities. Disco lights.DJ activities.High volume sound.Club remixes.Partying.And those elegant footwear of young ladies and those of men,rough and rugged, yet posh kept moving swaying and tapping hither and tither to the high volume re-mixes! All these and more behind CLOSED DOORS!Heck once again! Damn it! though I may be an uninvited guest, the concept of closed doors everywhere irked me to the core! Thus finding peace in my seclusion on the terrace in the cold air I stayed for a while more and headed home and calls and SMS's still kept pouring over all the night and I remember attending the last call at 2.30(and my friends were surprised on finding that I was asleep at the new year's night!). But an unknown apprehension kept swaying in my heart(but not mind)! I kept saying to myself ... an unknown apprehension!

1 comment:

  1. What in the world may that unknow Apprehension be??
    I am supposed to be apprehensive about my math,paper!!!
    Crap..
    (posted..ages ago..)
    Update:cleared the math paper!!

    ReplyDelete